Creative Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Cafe

Where Taggers and Friends can come and play, share and learn.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum is Closed
Forum is Closed
Forum is Closed
Grab Our Blinkie

Our Awards
Photobucket
Photobucket
Facebook

Estelle Meiring-Smith

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Espresso
Espresso
Rhonda

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 1

Estelle Meiring-Smith  Empty
PostSubject: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:12 pm

On 10/26(USA time zone) we lost a very special friend in the psp online community. Anyone who has been in forum for any length of time got to know Estelle because of her kindness she showed to ev1. She will be missed so much. On this thread you can make tags for her, post your memories of her, how you met her, etc. I will send her family this link for them to come in to see how much she was truly loved in this group
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Espresso
Espresso
Rhonda

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 pm

i met Estelle in the very 1st psp group i was in, PSPL. She was always so kind & thoughtful. She would always pray for ev1 when they was sick, having surgery, or just having a bad day. I know she is in a better place & not in pain but I will still miss her so much. She was a wonderful caring friend. It was a honor to know Estelle. RIP Estelle
Back to top Go down
Fran3270
Espresso
Espresso
Fran3270

PostSubject: Re: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:25 pm

I met Estelle through our little family here in the Café, She was a great person and would help whenever she could always to kinds and friendly to everyone.  She is a great person and will be greatly missed. I miss you Estelle, Love always RIP Estelle
Back to top Go down
kimmy
Mocha
Mocha
kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:11 pm

I met Estelle here at the Cafe. She was such a wonderful and beautiful person. So kind and always willing to talk. I will miss her so much! RIP Estelle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm

I actually don't remember which group I first knew Estelle from as I seem to have followed through several. She was truly a lovely person who would help you with anything she could. Estelle introduced me to this lovely group. she will definitely be missed by all her PSP friends. Dear Estelle RIP x
Estelle Meiring-Smith  Estelle3

I made this tag from the picture of the flowers you put up Rhonda
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane
Mary Jane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 am

I met Estelle here and always enjoyed her smiles, courage and kindness.
 I thought these Angel Wing Begonias a fitting tribute for a lovely lady.
Estelle Meiring-Smith  AngelWingBegoniasEstelle_zpsa3d286d5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estelle Meiring-Smith    Estelle Meiring-Smith  Empty

Back to top Go down

Estelle Meiring-Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Cafe :: ♥ Show Your Stuff ♥ :: Memorials-
Jump to: